- Customers can complete simple online survey to receive a code for a free item at their next visit
- The survey will take just a few minutes and can be completed in English or Spanish
- Purchase receipt information will need to be entered to begin survey
Sunoco customers can now receive a free item in exchange for providing valuable feedback that the gas station will use to improve the shopping experience. The feedback is provided in the form of an online survey which can be found at the Tell Sunoco webpage. Before beginning customers will need to choose which language to complete the survey in, English or Spanish. Nervous Nellies that are worried what they tell Sunoco will be shared can rest easy as all information and opinions provided in the survey are kept confidential and used collectively.
Enough already – how do I start the Tell Sunoco survey and get my free item?
- Customers will first need to grab their receipts and go directly to the Tell Sunoco page
- A transaction number, date of visit, dollar amount of purchase, and 10 digit store code (do not include hyphens and spaces) will need to be entered
- Users that are having issues locating any of the required information can refer to the convenient receipt sample image
- Less technologically savvy customers can opt to complete the survey over the phone instead of online by dialing 844-TellSun
Sunoco currently has approximately 4,900 retail outlets in 26 states across the country. In addition to the retail outlets, Sunoco runs 650 APlus branded convenience stores that are both company and third-party dealer operated. Customers that would like to tell Sunoco what’s on their mind can write to P.O. Box 541 Newtown Square, PA 19073 or email@example.com. To reach the company by phone (for general inquires) customers can dial 800-786-6261.