Taste of Home Quick Pay
- Register for an online Taste of Home account
- Registered users can make quick payments after logging in
- Product returns are possible by contacting support phone number or email address
Subscribers to Taste of Home magazine can now make managing their subscription a little easier by registering for an online account. To get squared away with registration subscribers will need to go directly to the Taste of Home account login and creation page and hit the Register button. To complete the registration process a first name, last name, and email address will need to be entered. Subscribers will also need to create a password and can opt to sign up for the Taste of Home newsletter during the registration process. Customers that have already registered their accounts can login from this page by entering an email address and password. Password recovery and “remember me” options are available to registered members that are in the process of logging into their online accounts. Once logged into Taste of Home quick payments can be made online in addition to tracking orders and viewing account history.
Customers Who Are Dissatisfied With Their Product
- Dissatisfied customers can start the return process by clicking the Return My Book button found on the login page
- A sample image of an invoice will be posted for customers to reference when calling the customer support number
- Customers can reach Customer Care by dialing 1-800-344-2560 (Account Number and Invoice Number will need to be provided as shown on the sample invoice image)
- To initiate the return electronically customers can snap off an email to Bookcustserv@cdsfulfillment.com
Taste of Home publishes magazines, sells recipe collections, makes cookbooks, and hosts over 200 local cooking schools. The brand is part of Trust Media, Inc., the only media community designed to unite the experience of everyday cooks.