Take Care Take Charge
- Users can log in with Employee ID and password
- Employee ID and password recovery help available
It’s no secret that employees have come to expect easy online access to their benefit programs. Those who are employed by Envision Healthcare will likely have their expectations met or exceeded when it comes to benefits access thanks to the Take Care Take Charge portal. Employees can gain easy access to the online portal in a matter of seconds with just a few point and clicks by logging in with an Employee ID and password. Those who have yet to sign up can begin the Take Care Take Charge portal registration process by entering an Employee ID, last 4 digits of their Social Security Number, home zip code, and date of birth (date of birth must be entered in MM/DD/YYYY format). Employees should note that their Employee ID is their unique Envision Identification number. Those who don’t have their Employee ID are advised to reach out to their local HR contact.
A Quick Overview of Envision Healthcare
- The company was originally founded under the name Emergency Medical Services Corporation
- Envision Healthcare originally focused on 24/7 emergent care in hospitals as well as in the field
- AMSURG and Envision Helthcare merged to form one of the country’s largest provider organizations
- Today Envision Healthcare operates under American Medical Response, EmCare, and Evolution Health
Employees who have forgotten their Employee ID or password can begin the account recovery process by clicking the Forgot? link and verifying their identity. Those who have questions can call Take Care Take Charge One Exchange Service Center from 8 AM to 7 PM Eastern time Monday through Friday.
Take Care Take Charge One Exchange Service Center
888-216-0899 (Option 2)