- Patients can login with with access code to start Emmi program online
- Access is available to patients through designated webpage
Patients that are looking to watch an Emmi program can now do so online through use of the Adobe Flash Player. To get started patients will need to go directly to the Start Emmi page and enter their 11 digit access code and date of birth. Patients that do not have the flash player installed on their computers may be asked to install the software (simple instructions for the download will be provided). Once logged into the Start Emmi page patients will be able to watch their program online with the option to print out a program summary complete with any notes that may have been taken. It is important for patients to note that it is the their responsibility to follow-up on any questions they sent along to their healthcare provider as the provider will not be able to send
Patients are able to provide an access to Emmi’s program watching to their relatives or mates. Emmi program takes approximately less than 30 minutes and patients may review it at every single moment. You can also manage the watching of Emmi program clicking on the start/pause button. Patients are granted with a pleasant voice in every media file that will accompany them during the whole education course.
Program’s general benefit is that it has convenient in exploitation user interface and high-quality media files. The platform is developed for people, who need to be encouraged to desirable motions and need to confide professionals.
Group of program’s experts hopes you will get a wishful outcome in the end of program that will recoup your contribution paid in the form of money.
Thank you but what on earth is an Emmi Program?
- Emmi programs are online tools that help patients easily understand complex medical information
- The programs can help patients better understand their medical issues through use of conversational language at appropriate health literacy levels
- A combination of voice, animation, and text help address the multiple learning styles different patients may have
- Emmi videos offer patients continued guidance after they have been released from care
- Patients may be able to access the programs on a smart phone or tablet as they are compatible with most mobile devices on the market
Patients that are having problems accessing the Start Emmi page should call 866-294-3664 to reach a customer support representative. Those that would like to reach support by email can write to email@example.com. Patients with more pressing concerns can write to Emmi Solutions’ corporate office at 300 W Adams St #1200, Chicago, IL 60606.