- A Tax Identification Number is needed to sign in
- Questions can be addressed through contact form
- Mutual of Omaha contact information is available
When it comes to Medicare Supplement insurance policies, medical providers should always expect an easy and convenient way to get information on claims, benefits, and eligibility. It’s pleasing to confirm that those who rely on the Provider Access portal from Mutual of Omaha should have no problems having expectations met. The simple process of gaining access to an account can be initiated by going to the Prov Access page and entering a Tax Identification Number and clicking the Sign In button (a box must also be checked to agree to the Terms & Conditions). There is one thing, however, that providers should be aware of that has the potential to make the login process a bit less user-friendly. When entering the Tax Identification Number users should always enter it into the portal WITHOUT spaces or dashes. Providers with questions regarding use of the portal can click the Contact Us link posted at the bottom of the Prov Access page to complete the online contact form.
Mutual of Omaha vs. United Health Group
- History – Mutual of Omaha has deeper roots dating back to 1917 as opposed to the 1974 origins of United Health Group
- United States Territory – Both companies enjoy a nation-wide footprint and provide service in all 50 of the United States
- Fortune 500 – Both are on the list but United Health Group has the edge ranking at 6 while Mutual of Omaha ranks at 342
- Private vs. Public – United Health Care is publicly traded on the NYSE (under UNH) while Mutual of Omaha is privately held
Prior to filling out the Provider Access portal contact form it will be necessary to confirm if the question is in regards to benefits and eligibility or claims. After all of the preliminary information has been filled in the concern can be addressed using the questions or comments section at the end of the form. Providers who are interested in PNC Remittance Advantage (this is great for providers who prefer to manage payment cycles, remittance advice, and payment details online) can get more information on the tool by clicking the Learn More button at the right side of the Prov Access page.
Mutual of Omaha Home Office Address
- 3300 Mutual of Omaha Plaza, Omaha, Nebraska 68175