My US Auto Payment
- Existing users can login to make a payment
- Frequently Asked Questions List is provided
- Customer service contact info is available
When it comes time to pay a bill the very least a consumer should expect is an easy online payment solution. Those who rely on the My US Auto Payment portal to make online payments will receive that AND THEN SOME. In addition to being able to make a quick and easy one time payment users can also set up automatic payments, review account histories, get payoff quotes, receive codes (for Pass Time or On Time), and make separate payments against all balances (at this point is should be asked what CAN’T be done in the portal??). Those who are ready to take advantage of all the portal has to offer can begin by clicking the Register button to sign up for a new account. After clicking the button a name, date of contract, account number, date of birth, and last 4 digits of a Social Security Number can be entered to begin the registration process. Those who have already registered can simply enter a username along with an account password to gain access.
More Information Regarding the My US Auto Payment Portal
- An email address can be changed by logging in and going to the Edit Profile section
- In the event a credit card payment fails notice will be sent by email (good to know!)
- Charged-off or inactive accounts cannot be paid within the portal (see the dealer)
- Payments made after business hours will be processed the next day (time can vary)
- The ability to make payment arrangements is not available (would be nice though)
Users who are having trouble gaining access due to a lost or forgotten account password can begin the recovery process by entering an email address and security question with answer. Those with questions can try reviewing the extensive Frequently Asked Questions list by clicking the FAQ link posted at the top right hand side of the My US Auto Payment Portal (sure beats making a phone call). In the event the answers aren’t found within the FAQs, customer service can be contacted Monday through Saturday between the hours of 8 AM and 7 PM.
Customer Service Contact Information
- 2875 University Parkway Lawrenceville, GA 30043
- Phone – 770-962-9121
- Fax – 770-682-8410