My SHL Online Portal
- New users can register for an online account
- Username and password are needed to enter
- Sierra Health & Life contact info is available
When initially signing up for access to an online portal often times it will be required to specify the type of account begin registered. For example, those who are beginning the online registration process for an account with the My SHL Online portal from Sierra Health & Life will need to first confirm if the account being registered is for a member, provider, broker, or an employer. Only after the account type confirmation has taken place will a new user be allowed to commence with the online registration process. Once an account has been successfully created access to the My SHL Online portal can be gained by logging with a username and password. Those who wish to become a little more familiar with the portal prior to registration can do so by clicking the Take a Tour link to begin the virtual walk through (never a bad idea to gather one’s bearing before taking the plunge).
More on Sierra Health & Life Online Access
- Supported Windows browsers include Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox
- Supported browsers for Mac users include Chrome, Firefox, and Safari (as expected)
- Accounts will expire after one year of inactivity (make sure to log in every so often)
- Those who have let an account expire must go through the creation process again
- Accounts that are no longer needed can be deactivated by verbal or written request
Users who have forgotten a username and/or password can begin by clicking one of the links posted beneath the login fields at the My SHL Online portal. It should be noted that the type of account being recovered must be entered before initiating the password and/or username recovery process. The Need Help? link can be clicked by those who want to learn more about online access with Sierra Health & Life (might as well brush up on some useful information when given the chance). Those with questions that need to be answered immediately can try calling between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM Monday through Friday.
Sierra Life & Heath Contact Numbers
- Toll-Free – 800-888-2264
- Local – 702-242-7700