My HP Benefits
- User ID and password can be entered to login
- New users can register for an online account
- HP Benefits Center contact number is available
In today’s fast-paced business arena, easy access to one’s benefit information has gone from being convenient to down-right vital. With that being said, it appears HP “gets it” judging by its user-friendly My HP Benefits portal. The first step for getting set up for online account access is identity confirmation. This can be initiated by clicking the New User? link and entering the last 4 digits of a Social Security Number and date of birth before clicking the Continue button (no need worry about entering the date of birth in an incorrect format as a convenient drop-down box is provided). Once the account set up process has been completed, access can be gained by entering the established User ID and password into the My HP Benefits portal before clicking the Log On button. Those who are experiencing technical difficulties may want to try clicking the Help? link posted under the login fields.
HP Going Above & Beyond When It Comes to Sustainability
- Can be found on the Corporate Knights Global 100 “Most Sustainable Corporations”
- Recognized by Mediacorp as one of Canada’s Greenest Employers 10 years in a row
- Hewlett-Packard is recognized as one of CR Magazine’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens
- Granted an EPA Energy Star Award for Excellence in Energy-Efficient Product Design
- Placed on the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for the 6th time in a row in 2017
My HP Benefits portal users who have forgotten an account password or User ID will need to confirm identity in order to begin the account recovery process (can be done by entering the last 4 digits of a Social Security Number and date of birth just like when creating an account). Users who would like to provide feedback on the portal can do so by clicking the Feedback link posted at the bottom right hand side of the page (always a good idea to point out good attributes and report any problems or concerns). Questions can be addressed over the phone by calling the HP Benefits Center between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM CT Monday through Friday.
HP Benefits Center Phone Number