My Allied Policy
- Username and password are needed to gain access
- Online login credential recovery assistance is available
- New users can register for online account access
As with most things nowadays, online access to an auto insurance policy has become something most customers couldn’t do without (or at the very least wouldn’t WANT to do without). Allied car insurance customers can now get this much appreciated online access through use of the My Allied Policy portal. Upon arrival at the portal the account access process can be initiated by entering a username and password into the login fields before clicking the Go button to gain entry. Those who are having trouble getting past the part of entering the login credentials can click the Forgot username or password? link to begin the account recovery process (customers who can’t recall a username will need to enter an account type and email address while those who can’t recall a password must enter an email address and username). New customers who require access to the My Allied Policy portal can begin the process of creating an account by clicking the Sign Up for Account Access link.
Flexible Ways to Pay an Allied Insurance Account
- Automatic – It doesn’t get any easier than having the payment automatically deducted
- Online – Online payments can be made using a debit or credit card or bank information
- Mobile Application – Same as the online payments but with the on the go convenience
- Phone – Over the phone payments can be made by dialing 800-282-1446 (hit option 2)
- Mail – Simply pop a check or money order in the envelope that came with the statement
- In Person – Drop in on a local agent (it’s good to get out and socialize every so often)
After clicking the My Allied Policy portal account registration link an account number must be entered to proceed with the creation process. Those who aren’t sure where to find the account number (or even what on earth an account number is) can click the Where can I find this? link to bring up sample images of where the number can be found on a payment notification or identification card. Those seeking general information regarding Allied Insurance can try contracting the company’s home office in Des Moines, IA.
Allied Insurance Home Office Contact Information
- 1100 Locust St., Des Moines, IA 50391-1100