Get Order Status
- Users can check the status of orders
- Different search options are available
- Available in a variety of languages
Customers who have recently taken the plunge and made a TV purchase can now check the status of their orders online through the Get Order Status page. Prior to getting started the option of switching to a preferred language will be presented (drop down box is provided at the upper right hand side of the page). Customers should be relieved to know that they should be able to get their order status regardless of their preferred language as the Get Order Status page includes languages from Afrikaans all the way to Zulu. Once a preferred language is decided upon one of the available search methods can be selected.
Search Methods Available to Get Order Status
- Customer Billing Phone Number – A phone number can be entered before hitting the Search button
- Shipping Zip Code Plus Last Name – A zip code where the item is being shipped as well as a zip code
- Email Plus Last 4 Digits of Credit Card – Email and the last 4 digits of card associated with purchase
- Last Name Plus Order Number – The item’s order number along with the last name of the customer
It is important to point out that customers using the Last Name Plus Order Number search method can utilize a sample image of a receipt for assistance with locating the order number. After selecting a search method and entering the required information the order status can be found (and hopefully some piece of mind knowing that the new product will be arriving soon).