Fox Sports Go Roku
- Users will need to type in activate code to begin
- Service is only compatible with select Roku devices
- Customer service is available for those with questions
With all of the recent advancements in modern technology sports fans are beginning to expect access to the big game at any time and from anywhere. Fans who own a Roku device will get just that thanks to Fox Sports Go. Before gaining access, fans will first need to activate the service on their Roku by going to the Fox sports Go Roku page and entering the activation code as shown on the screen of their device (users should make sure browser is configured to accept cookies before hitting the Submit button).
Some Sweet Roku Products to Browse
- Roku Express – For only $29.99 customers can get fast 1080p HD streaming without any monthly equipment rental fees
- Roku Streaming Stick – Take a step up and get the only pocket-sized streamer available with a quad-core processor for just $49.99
- Roku Premiere+ – At the price of $99.99 there aren’t too many good reasons not to own a device that offers stunning 4K and HDR picture quality
- Roku Ultra – The grand daddy of all Roku devices spits out 60 frames per second for the beyond reasonable price of only $129.99
- Roku TV – A smart TV built for streaming with brilliant HD, 4K picture quality, and an enhanced remote (with select models)
Before activating a device at the Fox Sports Go Roku page users may want to verify they own a compatible Roku product (requires Roku XD/S, Roku 2500, Roku 2 XS, Roku 3, or Roku 4). Users should note that their Roku Streaming Player or TV must run firmware of 7.2 or higher. Those who have questions about a Roku product can try reaching out to the company’s customer service department.
Roku Customer Service