- Users can enter code to gain device access through Facebook
- Facebook users can login to account through Facebook for Devices
With all of features Facebook offers its users it’s no wonder that access to apps and services is one of them. Users looking to use their Facebook account to access an app or service on a smart TV, camera, printer, or other device can go to the Facebook Device page to get started. Once at the page users will need enter the code from their trusted device in order to begin the access process. In addition to entering the device code users can also log into their accounts through the Facebook Device page.
A Closer Look at Facebook
- As of June 2016 Facebook has an average of 1.13 billion daily active users, 1.03 billion mobile daily active users, 1.71 billion monthly active users, and 1.57 billion mobile monthly active users
- Facebook has truly gone global as demonstrated by the fact that approximately 84.5% of daily active users are located outside of the United States and Canada
- The social media giant has United States offices located in Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Denver, Los Angeles, Menlo Park, Miami, New York, Reno, Seattle, Washington D.C.
- In addition to the United States, Facebook operates offices internationally in Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo, Vancouver, San Paulo, and New Delhi (just to name a few)
Since being founded in 2004 Facebook has grown by leaps and bounds and now employs 14,495 workers (employment numbers current as of June 30th, 2016). Individuals looking to reach out to the company can do so by writing to Facebook headquarters.
- 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025