ePay Kohls Schedule
- Login can be completed with a User ID and password
- Network password reset can be completed by phone
Thanks to modern technology most employees can now gain immediate online access to the most important job related information of all – WAGES. Employees who use the ePay Kohls portal for access to this information shouldn’t have too hard of a time getting what they need. To login to the portal, Employee Self Service users will need to enter an Associate ID along with a password and click the Sign In button. All other access (all non Employee Self Service users) to the ePay Kohls portal can be completed by entering a User ID and password. Former associates who need to regain their login information can enter a Social Security Number and date of birth to begin the recovery process (Social Security Numbers should be entered with no hyphens).
A Look at Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise
- Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise ePay gives employees immediate access to their payroll information along with intuitive tools for paycheck management
- Users of Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise ePay can enjoy time-saving conveniences by easily administering their direct deposits and voluntary deductions
- Use of the service helps to reduce tedious administrative work by allowing employees to print or save their PDF paycheck files and year-end documents
- Through Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise ePay employees can request duplicate W-2 forms (United States only) and change federal tax withholding information
Those who prefer to view ePay Kohls portal content in a language other than English can utilize the links found under the Select a Language section. Users who are having problems with the portal may want to check to make sure a compatible operating system is being used (list of operating systems located at the top of the portal). Those who wish to have their network password reset by phone can call the Enterprise Operations Center.
Enterprise Operations Center