Dunkin’ Brands CSOD
- User ID and password are needed to login
- Password recovery assistance is provided
- Company contact information is available
When it comes to online portals sometimes less really is more. Those who make use of the Dunkin’ Brands CSOD portal likely agree. Upon arrival the portal users will notice only a single box with a 2 login fields where a User ID and account password can be entered (no additional unnecessary information to clutter up the account entry process). Once both pieces of information have been entered into the fields the hassle-free login process can be completed by clicking the Login button to enter the Dunkin’ Brands University account. Those who have had the misfortune of forgetting a password can click the link posted under the login fields at the Dunkin’ Brands CSOD portal to begin the account recovery process. After clicking the password recovery link a User ID must be entered into the blank field provided before clicking the Send button to continue with the reestablishing a password.
About Dunkin’ Brands
- More than 19,000 points of distribution in almost 60 countries all across the globe
- The company is one of the world’s leading franchisors of quick service restaurants
- Serves coffee (both hot and cold), baked goods, along with hard-serve ice cream
- The brand includes over 11,500 Dunkin’ Donuts and over 7,600 Baskin-Robbins
Dunkin’ Brands CSOD users who suddenly recall an account password after beginning the recovery can back out of the process before entering a User ID by clicking the Cancel button to return to the Dunkin’ Brands University login page. Customers with questions or comments about a recent restaurant visit can try reaching out to Dunkin’ Brands Consumer Care between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5 PM Eastern Standard Time Monday through Friday.
Dunkin’ Brands Consumer Care Contact Information
- 130 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021