- Make a payment to Coventry Health Care, Inc immediately in to start health insurance coverage
- Customers most likely received an automated call from Coventry or were directed by a Coventry Financial Service Representative
- Please note that health insurance coverage will not being unless this premium is paid immediately
The Coventry Payments service is free to use and should only take a few minutes to make a payment. Customers will have two options when making the premium payment to coventry…
- Pay online (this is the prefered method as it is the fastest)
- Mail a check
When making a Coventry payment online any credit card can be used or the customer can utilize the electronic funds transfer system. Those who elect to make a payment online will be required to register for the Coventry HealthPlan Services online with a valid email address (registering for this service also allows a customer to view a bill, update account information, and request a change in health care coverage).
Those who elect to mail a check should send it to: Coventry Health Care, PO Box 864750, Orlando, FL 32886-4750. Please be sure to include proper postage along with the Coventry account number.
Any questions about the Coventry payments service can be directed to a Coventry Customer Service agent at (866) 847-8235 / (800) 441-5501 TDD or simply fire an email to: email@example.com.
Coventry Health Care
- American health care plan service provider
- Subsidiary of Aetna and headquartered in the state of Maryland
- Has more than 14,000 employees
The Coventry Health Care corporate office is based at 6720 – B Rockledge Drive, Suite 700, Bethesda, MD 20817 and can be reached locally at (301) 581-0600 (although must customer inquires should be directed to the toll-free number mentioned earlier in this article). The firm offers individual plans, group plans, and Medicaid managed care. The popular Coventry Integrated Network also works with workers’ compensation industry in order to provide customer access to workers comp issues.