Capital One Auto Enroll
- Verify a Capital One auto loan account online
- The verification process should take less than 2 minutes to complete
The Capital One Auto Enroll service is free for all loan customers and after enrollment the user will be able to make payments online and manage their Capital One 360 auto loan account. In order to start the auto enroll process the customer will need their SSN #, date of birth, and their Capital One 360 member account number. Any questions about the Capital One Auto Enroll service can be directed to an award-winning customer service rep at 1-800-946-0332… the Capital One 360 call center is open from Monday – Friday from 8 AM to 9 PM ET.
Capital One Auto Loan Footnotes
- Customers looking to make a payment via US mail? Capital One Auto Finance P.O. Box 60511 City of Industry, CA 91716
- Customers looking to make an overnight payment to Capital One should send it to: Capital One Auto Finance Attn: Payment Processing, 2525 Corporate Place, 2nd Floor Suite #250, Monterey Park, CA 91754
- Any documents associated with the Capital One Auto Enroll service can be faxed to 866-722-0410
- Online payments are recommended by Capital One 360 but customers can also pay via Money Order, Cashier’s Check, OR by Personal Check
- To make a principal-only payment, just sign in to capitalone360.com and go to the ‘Payments’ tab
- Making late payments or getting a loan extension may change the number of days between payments
- Capital One does NOT allow the borrower to lower their monthly auto loan payments under any circumstances
Capital One Auto Finance is required to report the customers auto loan account to Credit Bureau Reporting so be sure to make on time payments. Please note a valid repossession can’t be removed from a customer’s credit report and will hamper their ability to get a loan in the future.