AutoPay Citi Cards
- Cardholders can login to sign up for AutoPay feature
- New users will need to first register for online access
When bills slip into the dreaded “past due” status it’s often because they are simply forgotten about. This is perhaps why many consumers are turning to automatic payment systems to help ensure their bills get paid when due. Citi Card holders who like the idea of a simpler life may want to go to the AutoPay Citi Cards page and sign up for automatic payments. To activate the AutoPay feature, cardholders will first need to login to their Citi account with a User ID and password (the Remember My ID box should not be checked if the account is being accessed from a public computer). Those who are having trouble gaining access can click the login credential recovery link posted at the AutoPay Citi Cards page for assistance.
Notes on a Few of the Most Popular Citi Cards
- Citi DoubleCash – This innovative rewards card allows cardholders to earn cash back at the time the purchase is made AND at the time the purchase is paid for
- City Simplicity – A card that lives up to its name by being the only credit card out there that will never apply late fees, penalty rates, or annul fees
- Citi AAdvantage – A travel rewards card that offers cardholders 30,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
Citi cardholders who have not yet signed up for online access can begin the registration process by entering their card number (link to online registration provided at the AutoPay Citi Cards page). Those who have not accessed their account in the past 18 months will need to re-register with a new User ID. Customers are encouraged to change their account passwords every 30 to 60 days for identity protection purposes. Cardholders who are in need of technical assistance can pick up the telephone and give Citi Customer Support a buzz.
Citi Customer Support for Technical Assistance