- Order crash reports online by signing into the LexisNexis order page
- Report ordering services are available for personal customers as well as commercial customers
- Customer support services are available for users that are having trouble with the order process
Individuals that need to get their hands on a copy of a crash report from LexisNexis can now do so online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. To get started on the report retrieval process, customers will need to go directly to the Authorize Transaction page and hit the Sign On button. To complete the login process a User ID, password, and Security Code will need to be entered.
A Closer Look at Getting LexisNexis Crash Reports Through the Authorize Transaction Page
- Commercial users can order crash reports through a monthly billing process that eliminates costly payments made on a report by report basis
- Personal users that were involved in a car accident can use the ordering system to save time by not having to drive up to the police department to pick up the report
- The Authorize Transaction page allows users to check which areas are covered by LexisNexis on a state by state basis showing all covered jurisdictions
- To complete a search for a crash report users will need to enter a state, jurisdiction, first name, last name, date of incident, location, and report number
Commercial users wanting access to LexisNexis report ordering can complete an online contact form with the type of account requested to be contacted over the phone by a representative. Users than need assistance with technical issues regarding the Authorize Transaction page can contact LexisNexis directly at 866-215-2771. Customers wishing to contact LexisNexis without the hassle of having to make a phone call can utilize the live chat or email form features.