Aflac Smart Claim
- Customers can login with a User ID and password to gain access to claim and policy information
- First time users can register for an account online through link provided on the Aflac Smart Claim page
Aflac customers that would like to obtain information about claims or policy related information can gain access online by logging in with a User ID and password at the Aflac Smart Claim page. Before completing the login process, customers will have the option to be remembered on the computer they are using (customers should never check the “Remember User ID” box if they are on a shared or public computer). New users that have yet to sign up for Aflac Smart Claim access can start the registration process by entering their policy number. Customers that have already registered but have forgotten either their User ID or password can start the login credential retrieval process by entering a policy number (to retrieve User ID) or User ID (to retrieve password).
Benefits of Registering for Policyholder Access at Aflac Smart Claim
- Customers that register will enjoy access to their policy information 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- Registered users will be able to check claim status, enroll in the claims direct deposit program, and file a claim online
- Once logged into the site users will be able to change or update their personal information
- Users that submit information after logging in at Aflac Smart Claim can rest easy knowing their information is protected by the HIPAA Privacy Rule
Aflac Incorporated is a supplemental health and life insurance provider that sells its products through brokers, independent corporate agencies, individual agencies, and affiliated corporate agencies. The company was founded in 1955 and has headquarters located in Columbus, Georgia at 1932 Wynnton Road 31999. To reach Aflac headquarters by phone customers can dial 706-323-3431.