- New users can create a wellness program account online
- Existing users can login with a username and password
A growing trend in corporate America is for companies to offer employee wellness programs as part of the overall benefits package. Bed Bath & Beyond is following this trend by offering its employees the StayWell program. Employees who wish to access their wellness program account can do so by going to the BBBY Stay Well page and entering a username and password before clicking the Sign In button. First time wellness program participants can begin the new account creation process by entering a first name, date of birth, and Horizon ID. A first name, date of birth, and Horizon ID can also be used to recover a lost or forgotten username or password (links to recovery process provided at BBBY Stay Well page).
The Meat and Potatoes of the Bed Bath & Beyond StayWell Program
- Employee family members who are eligible for the program will need to create their own accounts to complete a health assessment (family members may not use the login information of the employee)
- Those who have disabilities or special needs can try contacting the StayWell help line to see if any accommodations can be made to make program participation possible
- Information provided to the BBBY StayWell program is kept secure through use of the Secure Socket Layer protocol which secures the session between the employee and the online application
Employees who have questions about the StayWell program can call toll-free to speak with a trained health coach who can answer questions regarding health assessment completion, health assessment results, and technical issues. Those who call after hours can leave a voicemail that will be returned the following business day.
StayWell Toll-Free Number
- 855-719-1904 (line is open Monday through Thursday from 8 AM to 8 PM CST, Fridays from 8 AM to 6 PM CST, and Saturdays from 8 AM to 1 PM CST)